ASCIA anaphylaxis e-training
Site established 19 January 2020
Note This site is intended for Australasian users only. No support will be provided for users from elsewhere.
For registration to complete the Victorian Schools course go here
For registration to complete the Western Australia Schools course go here
For all other regions Schools course, QLD Schools course, as well as all regions Children's education/care course and Anaphylaxis Refresher course, here are the steps to register:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be sent to your email address. You should receive the email when your email provider next delivers your email. Be sure to check your Spam (Junk) folder just in case the email was misdirected.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
If the link is not active, copy and paste the whole link into the address bar of your browser.
Do not search on the link!
See the Help page for more assistance.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in.