Read the following information carefully and if you still have an issue go to www.allergy.org.au/help, fill out the form and you will be responded to as soon as possible.
Having trouble establishing or accessing your account?
- Instructions on how to create an account may be found here.
- Check your email address prior to registration. Try sending yourself an email at the email address you entered at account creation or on the feedback form. Incorrect emails are entered frequently.
- No assistance can be provided if you get your email address wrong!
- The confirmation email is sent immediately. Time to reach your inbox will depend upon your email provider.
- On some occasions the automatic email that is sent to your nominated email address to authenticate your account is blocked by a Spam filter on your own computer, your network provider or your ISP. If you have not received a confirmation email within 90 minutes request help at www.allergy.org.au/help.
- If incorrect or misspelt email addresses have been entered at account creation your registration cannot proceed. Please make sure you check your email account name before attempting to create an account.
- You do need to have access to your nominated email account for authentication.
- If you have tried to establish an account and have not been successful please let us know through our Help form. Your account may then be checked for correct email details and authenticated manually.
Confirming your account
In most mail programs, this should appear as a blue link which you can just click on. If that doesn't work, then cut and paste the address into the address line at the top of your web browser window.
Your certificate will be available to print if desired. See your course page when logged in.
No reply to your help/feedback form?
Try sending yourself an email at the email address you entered at account creation or on the help/feedback form. Incorrect emails are entered frequently.
No assistance can be provided if you get your email address wrong!
Two cookies are used by this site. The essential one is the session cookie, usually called MoodleSession. You must allow this cookie into your browser to provide continuity and maintain your login from page to page. When you log out or close the browser this cookie is destroyed (in your browser and on the server).
The other cookie is purely for convenience, usually called something like MOODLEID. It just remembers your username within the browser. This means when you return to this site the username field on the login page will be already filled out for you. It is safe to refuse this cookie - you will just have to retype your username every time you log in.
Enabling cookies on your Browser
- Click on the Chrome menu button on the browser bar.
- Click "Settings"
- Scroll down and click "Advanced".
- In the Privacy and security section, click Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Click the slider to "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)".
- Click Tools or the gear icon at the top of the browser window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab and then the Advanced button on that tab.
- Ensure that "Override automatic cookie handling" is checked.
- Set the First and Third party cookies to "Accept".
- Check "Always allow session cookies".
- Click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser
Mozilla FirefoxRead the Firefox instructions here.
- Select Tools then Options from the main menu.
- Select Privacy from the top of the window.
- In the History section, click the drop-down menu and select "Use custom settings for history."
- Check "Accept cookies from sites".
- Check "Accept third-party cookies".
- Click OK.
- Click the Wrench icon on the top right of the browser.
- Select "Preferences."
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In the Block Cookies section, select Never.
Having trouble accessing your account?
If you have not accessed your account in some time you may find that you cannot remember your password or it no longer works. You need to request a new password.
Go to https://etraining.allergy.org.au/login/forgot_password.php and enter either you email address or your username.
If you do not receive an email let us know through our Help form.